The t’ween and teen years can be a perplexing time not just for kids but for parents as well. Start building a practical understanding of your child’s behaviors from the perspective of a adolescent’s unique emotional and social needs. In the The Parent’s Edge Bootcamp learn proven easy-to-implement strategies to re-establish control and reclaim peace and love, and change the family dynamics in your household
Throughout the Eight Modules you will learn how to use research-based strategies to effectively:
- Eliminate hassles over homework, curfew, dress, chores, and more.
- Improve school attendance and academic performance
- Use preventative rather than reactive parenting strategies
- Identify and address the warning signs of drug, alcohol or tobacco use, gang affiliation, suicide, and eating disorders.
- Troubleshoot underlying family issues creating discord such as different parenting styles, latch-key circumstances, divorce, single and step parenting.
- Address bullying, threats of violence, suicide, and running away.
This program is offered on-line and can be provided at your school, church or community center. Call 916-729-0737 for details.